CHECK IN IS FROM 2PM TO 8PM
If you arrive in Auckland later than 9pm, please email us to arrange a late check-in.
If you would like to leave your bags with us before/after your stay please let us know, we are happy to help.
CHECK OUT IS BY 10AM
- Please strip your bed before checking out
- 2 x sheets
- Pillowcase ( x 2 if you are in a double bed)
- Don’t forget to hand back your key!
RECEPTION HOURS ARE FROM 9AM to 5PM
KITCHEN HOURS – OPEN 24HRS (CLOSED 10PM – 11PM FOR CLEANING)
- Please ensure that you wash, dry and put away all dishes after use.
- Remember to clean the microwave or oven hobs if you make a spill and wipe down chopping boards.
- Please take the time to separate your recycling and use our recycling bins.
LAUNDRY HOURS – OPEN 24HRS
LOUNGE IS OPEN FROM 6AM to 11PM
QUIET TIME IS FROM 10:30PM TO 8AM
We respectfully ask that you respect your fellow guests and keep the noise level down from 10:30pm until 8am.
SMOKING OR VAPING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
YOU ARE WELCOME TO DRINK ALCOHOL IN THE COMMON AREAS UNTIL 10:30PM
Please do not take alcohol into the bedrooms and please be mindful of our other guests. No drinking is allowed after 10:30pm, we ask that you stop or move into town to continue your night.
ONE-PERSON BEDS ARE MADE FOR ONE PERSON AT A TIME
If you would like to sleep two in a bed, please book a (private) room. If you are in a dorm room and sleep two in a bed and make your fellow guests feel uncomfortable, we will ask you to leave.