HOW IT WORKS
- Pick up your free Haka Passport from the front desk to get 10% off all future stays at Haka Lodges and Haka Hotel Newmarket
- The 10% discount cannot be applied on your first stay, you will receive 10% discount on all future stays at any Haka Lodge and Haka Hotel Newmarket
- Book your future Haka Lodge/Haka Hotel Newmarket stays directly on our website or via phone to be eligible
- Show your Haka Passport and valid ID at check-in to receive the discounted rate
- Each person in your group must have a Haka Passport to receive the discount
- Use your Haka Passport to get special discounts across a range of adventure activities. Visit Haka Passport for more info.
Don’t have a Haka Passport yet? Simply pick one up from reception next time you stay at Haka Lodge or Haka Hotels!
DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR BOOKING AT CHECK-IN WHEN YOU PRESENT YOUR HAKA PASSPORT CARD.
HAKA PASSPORT LOYALTY PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
Programme: The Haka Passport Loyalty Programme.
Programme Operator: Haka Accommodation, Gillies Ave, Newmarket, Auckland.
Programme Partner: Any Participating Activity provider.
Member: A person who has been approved by a Haka Accommodation to participate in the Programme.
Membership: Initial and ongoing acceptance by Haka Accommodation as a member of the Programme.
Membership Card: The card that is provided to each Member by a Haka Accommodation
Membership Number: The unique number that is provided to a Member on their Membership Card.
Membership Profile: The details of the Member held online by Haka Accommodation.
Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions which apply to Members of the Programme.
1.1. About these terms
These Terms and Conditions are for the Haka Passport Loyalty Programme. Your participation in the Programme will be governed by these Terms and Conditions. It is a Member’s responsibility to read and understand them. We ask that you read them carefully.
1.2. When the terms and conditions apply to you
These Terms and Conditions apply to you if you are a Member of the Programme. Each use of your Membership Card or your Membership Number signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or altered from time to time.
1.3. Update of Terms & Conditions
The Programme Operator may at its entire discretion amend or alter these Terms and Conditions, from time to time.
1.4. Membership cost
Members do not have to pay to join the Programme.
2. PROGRAMME PARTNERS
The Programme Partners may vary from time to time. Members can check here for information about our Programme Partners.
3.1. General Criteria:
Membership is for an individual person and provides that person with certain benefits as set out in these Terms and Conditions:
- The Programme Partner may approve the individual’s Membership application at its sole discretion;
- The individual must be 18 years of age or older; and
- The individual must provide and maintain a valid and unique email address for their Membership at the time of joining and for their period of Membership.
3.2. Term of Membership
The term of Membership is from the date of joining until either:
- termination of Membership by the Member; or
- termination of Membership by the Programme Partner; or
- termination of the Programme by the Programme Operator.
3.3. Security of Membership Card
The Member must keep the Membership Card secure at all times. If the Membership Card is lost or stolen, the Member must immediately advise the Programme Operator via any one of our six locations.
4. MEMBERSHIP CARDS
4.1. The Programme Operator will issue each Member with a Membership Card.
The Membership Card is not transferrable and must not be used by any person other than the assigned Member.
4.2. Security of Membership Card
The Member must keep the Membership Card secure at all times. If the Membership Card is lost or stolen, the Member must immediately advise the Programme Operator.
4.3. Use of accurate Member details
- A Member must present their Membership Card and valid photo ID when making bookings or seeking to receive any Programme benefits.
- The Programme Operator or Partner shall be entitled to assume that any person purporting to be a Member and provides (whether in person or through any electronic, telecommunications or other medium) the Membership name and number to the Programme Operator or Partner, is in fact the Member.
- The Programme Operator or Partner shall be entitled to:
– reveal to any such person any and all information relating to their Membership and Membership bookings, and
– treat and act on any request of such a person with respect to any other matter regarding the Programme without taking any further steps to verify the identity of the person.
4.4. The Membership Card is not transferable and remains the property of the Haka Accommodation.
4.5. The card cannot be used by any other person/s other than the assigned named person. This is a breach of membership which will result in termination of the card holders membership.
5. HAKA PASSPORT LOYALTY PROGRAMME
5.1. Only 1 card holder is permitted to receive loyalty programme discount per room/dorm bed per stay.
5.2. The loyalty programme entitles the Member to a 10% discount per room/dorm bed per stay. Excludes private rooms at Haka Hotel Newmarket.
5.3. The loyalty programme discount can only be redeemed by the assigned Membership Card holder.
5.3. Haka Passport is valid for 12 months and must be redeemed for accommodation within that 12 month period.
5.4. You must have stayed at 2 or more Haka Passport accommodation properties to receive your Haka Passport. The 2nd property can be the property you are redeeming your Haka Passport loyalty discount from.
5.9. Long term stays of more than 14 consecutive nights are excluded.
5.10. Tour guests, including Haka Tours and private tour companies are excluded whilst staying at a Haka Accommodation property as part of their tour itinerary.
5.11. Group or multiple room night bookings are excluded. A group or multiple room night booking is classified as a member that has booked more than 1 room per night or is paying for more than 1 room per night.
5.12. Loyalty discounts are for direct bookings only and cannot be redeemed through third party booking sites or agencies.
5.13. Loyalty discounts cannot be accrued for individual members to accumulate discount for future reservations at a Haka Passport accommodation property.
5.14. Loyalty discounts are not redeemable for cash or credit.