Come and work with the best backpacker network in New Zealand! Here are the positions we are currently looking to fill. Click on a job ad to learn more about the specific position, job requirements and how to apply.
We’re always looking for hard working part-time or full-time housekeepers to help keep our properties clean. Most of our locations offer ‘live-in’ options where you can stay on-site with us in the Lodge.
Cleaning services include:
- Doing laundry
- Making beds and tidying bedrooms
- General cleaning, scrubbing, dusting and mopping
- Handling and lifting cleaning equipment
- Emptying rubbish bins
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have a valid NZ work visa
- Have an IRD number
- Be able to commit to at least 3 months in the role
- Have strong verbal and written English language skills
Haka Lodges are part of the award-winning Haka Tourism Group and a great place to work with lots of opportunity for development and growth, as well as a super friendly and fun team.
Want to apply?
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch soon. Please also let us know which Lodge location you are interested in applying for.