CHECK IN IS FROM 3PM TO 8PM
If you arrive in Queenstown later than 8pm, please email us to arrange a late check-in.
If you would like to leave your bags with us before/after your stay please let us know, we are happy to help.
CHECK OUT IS BY 10AM
- Please strip your bed before checking out
- 2 x sheets
- Pillowcase ( x 2 if you are in a double bed)
- Don’t forget to hand back your key!
RECEPTION HOURS ARE FROM 9AM to 6PM
KITCHEN HOURS ARE FROM 7AM TO 10:30PM
- Please ensure that you wash, dry and put away all dishes after use.
- Remember to clean the microwave or oven hobs if you make a spill, and wipe down chopping boards and bench surfaces.
- Please take the time to separate your recycling and use our recycling bins.
LAUNDRY HOURS ARE 2PM TO 10:30PM
LOUNGE IS OPEN FROM 7AM to 10:30PM
QUIET TIME IS FROM 10:30PM TO 8AM
We respectfully ask that you respect your fellow guests and keep the noise level down from 10:30pm until 8am. Any noise disruption will be charged $30 minimum as a disturbance fee.
SMOKING OR VAPING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
We have a strict no-smoking policy throughout the lodge. Please feel welcome to smoke outside, but we ask that you smoke away from the building to be considerate to other guests. Put all your cigarette butts in the bins/ashtrays provided.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO DRINK ALCOHOL IN THE COMMON AREAS UNTIL 10:30PM
Please do not take alcohol into the bedrooms and please be mindful of our other guests. No drinking is allowed after 10:30pm, we ask that you stop or move into town to continue your night.
ONE-PERSON BEDS ARE MADE FOR ONE PERSON AT A TIME
If you would like to sleep two in a bed, please book a (private) room. If you are in a dorm room and sleep two in a bed and make your fellow guests feel uncomfortable, we will ask you to leave.